Friday, June 23, 2017

Super Soul Bros.

If there's one thing I love in this world it's video game music. So imagine the excitement I felt as I'm walking through the halls of E3 and hear a live band playing some classic tunes from the old Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis days. Not just any old band... no, this band was the Super Soul Bros.


After being treated to sounds from Earthbound and Sonic The Hedgehog the band took a quick break and talked to a few members of the audience. I made my way to the pianist and asked if I could share some videos that I recorded and he was more than happy to oblige. After a couple of follow up emails the band is also allowing me to use their music on a few upcoming art videos. Sweet!

Here's a little taste of their musical skills in the form of Chrono's Theme. Enjoy!


Be sure to check out their website to hear more of their hits and to purchase some tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment