Thursday, March 31, 2016

Rebirth Art Challenge

DC recently announced REBIRTH, the next phase in the DCU which hopes to please fans by taking a step back and reintroducing elements from DC's past and implementing them into current titles.

In the spirt of REBIRTH I challenge each of you to take a character from any franchise and give them a costume redesign that brings back some elements of their past while still making them feel modern.

Each entry will be featured in a video on our YouTube channel along with a link to your website or social media handle. A winner will be selected based on the level of creativity and craftsmanship you bring to your artwork.

To enter tag me through your preferred social media outlet along with your entry and use the hashtag #VZARebirth by May 1st. Here's where to find me Instagram - Twitter - Facebook


The winner will receive a signed copy of Chris Copeland's sketchbook Comic Relief who is currently the storyboard artist for many DC animated features.



** Anybody can enter but I can only deliver within the lower 48 states of the USA. **

This contest is over. Here's a video containing all of the entries along with the winner.

7 comments:

  1. definitely i go join to the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. By May 1st, gives me plenty of time to do this. Not even excited about the prize, just want to enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I like to see. Do it for the love of doing it.

      Delete
  3. My name is Austen Buchanan I am an artist so I thought why not haha. You'll find me under rarayofsunshine on instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, Austen! I'm looking you up right now.

      Delete